Privacy Statement Otto Franck Import
1. Information regarding the Collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following, we provide information regarding the collection of personal data during the usage of our website. Personal data are considered to be all data which can make personal reference to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The Responsible Party in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) is Otto Franck Import GmbH & Co. KG, Stätzlinger Str. 63, 86165 Augsburg, tel.: +49 821 79 402-0, fax: +49 821 79 402-23, firstname.lastname@example.org
(see our Imprint section).
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at datenschutz(at)ottofranck.de or via our postal address with the add-on “The Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When initiating contact with us via e-mail or via a contact form, we shall store the data that you provide (your e-mail address, (where applicable) your name and your telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We shall delete the data collected in this context after the storage thereof is no longer required or shall restrict the processing if statutory retention obligations apply in this regard.
(4) If we would like to commission service providers to render individual functions of our website or use your data for advertising purposes, we shall inform you below in detail regarding the respective policies. In so doing, we shall also state the prescribed criteria for determining the storage timeframe.
2. Your Rights
(1) In your dealings with us, you shall have the following rights regarding your personal data:
– Right of information,
– Right of correction or deletion,
– Right of restriction of the processing,
– Right of objection to the processing,
– Right of data portability.
(2) In addition, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a government data protection supervisory agency regarding our processing of your personal data.
The competent government data protection supervisory agency is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Monitoring, Promenade 27 (Schloss), 91522 Ansbach, telephone: 0049 (0) 981 53 1300, fax: 0049 (0) 981 53 98 1300, e-mail: email@example.com
3. Collection of Personal Data when Visiting Our Website
(1) During the mere informational usage of the website–thus if you have not registered or otherwise provided information to you, we shall collect only the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we shall collect the following data which we technically require in order to be able to display our website to you and to guarantee the stability and security of the website (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f EU-GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of day of the inquiry
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the inquiry (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Respectively-transferred data quantity
– Website from which the inquiry is sent
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, during your usage of our website, cookies shall be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk and categorised to the browser which you are using and, by means of which the party which places the cookie (in this case, namely by us) receives certain information. Cookies can run no programmes or transmit no viruses to your computer. They serve merely to make the Internet site overall user-friendlier and more effective.
(3) Usage of cookies:
a) This website uses the following types of cookies whose scope and functionality are discussed in detail in the following:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted whenever you close the browser. This includes particularly the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID by means of which various inquiries from your browser can be categorized to the collective session. Thus, your computer can be recognised whenever you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted whenever you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a prescribed timeframe which may vary based upon the respective cookie. You can at any time delete the cookies via your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser’s settings as you so desire and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we wish to point out that, in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use the services offered by Google Maps. Thus, we can display interactive maps to you directly on the website and enable you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) Through your visit to the website, Google shall receive the notification that you have visited the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data specified in 3. of this Declaration shall be transmitted. This shall be done regardless of whether Google has provided a user account which you have used to log-in or whether no user account exists. Whenever you are logged-in to Google, your data shall be categorised directly to your account. If you do not wish to have the categorisation to your profile by Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google shall store your data as user profiles and shall use them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Any such evaluation shall be made particularly (even for users who are not logged-in) in order to render needs-based advertising and in order to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You shall be entitled to a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles whereby you must submit this objection to Google.
(3) You can obtain additional information regarding the purpose and scope of the data collection and the processing of such data by the plug-in provider in the respective provider’s Data Protection Declaration. There, you will also find additional information regarding your related rights and setting options in order to protect your private sphere: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google shall also process your personal data in the USA and must comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.